Senior Digital Account Director
Pivott is an innovative and growing Belgian digital agency with offices in Brussels, Amsterdam and Luxembourg, specialised in creating and producing personalised marketing solutions through advanced AI-driven technologies.
Our Pivotters serve prestigious clients from various sectors (Proximus, Toyota, Lexus, JBC, Sony Pictures and Moët&Chandon to name a few) helping brands to build and activate their online presence and impact their sales upwards.
Pivott has a proven performance track and been awarded in 2018 with a Gold Amma Award, a Silver Mixx Award and a Bronze Effie Award.
We offer real responsibilities
Client Services & Account Management:
- To drive day-by-day client service excellence
- To create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth
- To build a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved
- To source client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To lead our account teams which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
- To be part of our company’s Leadership Team, to support and proactively help develop the company’s growth interacting with all other departments, reporting into the CEO.
- To ensure that the account teams are continually developing their T-specialty, an owned deep digital expertise, so that they become Trusted Advisors to their clients
- To attract, develop and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the digital industry, with a high affinity for social media and strong marketing thinking. A strong affinity with AI and broadly technology is an asset.
- A proven track record of account management at senior level in digital agencies. Experience as an advertiser is an asset.
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend high quality client relationships across senior stakeholders
- A true team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills leading teams to performance and personal development
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail : a true make-it-happener mentality
- Educated to masters degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Fluent in Dutch & English, knowledge of French is an asset
- A young, super dynamic and attractive working environment with amazing colleagues, great clients and fascinating brands to work for
- A full remuneration package in line with your experience and your responsibility
- Unlimited access to coffee, our fitness room and our pool table
- And so much more…
Executive PA & HR Assistant
You are a very dynamic person with a few years of experience as a Personal Assistant, preferably in an executive environment? Jackpot! Than you’re the one we’re looking for.
Do you love to work in a young and very stimulating workplace? Then do not hesitate and send us immediately your CV and motivation letter.
PIVOTT was born in 2013 in Brussels, Belgium. We are an established mid-sized digital advertising agency with an expertise in social media proposing personalised creative marketing solutions. Our 26 amazing talents proudly serve clients like Proximus, Toyota, Lexus, Casa, Moët&Chandon, Oh’Green, Mollie and Sony Pictures.
As a Personal Assistant, you will support the executive partners and take charge of the following tasks :
- Agenda management: planning meetings, arranging business trips
- HR support in recruitment, coaching and talent development
- HR administration (salary, holiday planning, …)
- Ad hoc support in administration and organisation of current projects
- Managing the financial follow-up (bank accounts, contact with banks, invoices)
The required skills :
- Bachelor degree with 4 to 8 years of work experience in a similar position: experience in a communication agency is a must
- Fluent with Google suite, MS Office
- Well structured and a real multitasker
- Hands-on experienced working in an international environment is a plus
- Good communication skills & excellent knowledge of Dutch and English with a good level of French
- Stress resistant, flexible and (really occasionally) ready to work in another workplace
- A good dose of humor and ready to roll up sleeves when needed
What we offer :
- A young, super dynamic and attractive working environment
- A fixed work contract with an attractive salary package, in line with your experience and your responsibility
- Unlimited access to (great) coffee, our fitness room and our pool table
- And so much more…
In return we offer you a job with a lot of variety within an international context and a group of awesome colleagues ready to welcome you with open arms.
We’re looking for a Digital Creative!
You’re like a 10 year old in disguise: you look like an adult, act like an adult but you have the unlimited creativity and imagination of a child! You don’t just think outside the box…You see what’s in it, what’s around and even what you can do with the box! You know how to spell “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”, because you’re awesome like that (and copywriting is kind of your thing). Social media is your playground, technology is your best friend, one you never get tired of!
- You genuinely love to create new ideas and concepts that resonate with consumers’ habits and desires.
- You are able to identify striking consumer insights and translate them into meaningful creative concepts and stories, thus, building campaigns or just brilliant ideas!
- You’re a magician with words. Spelling and punctuation have no secrets for you. But it doesn’t just end there: You like visuals, video, design and can easily explain what you have in mind to a design team.
- Presenting is in your blood, you don’t just ‘tell’ a story…You make it come alive!
- If you need to stand on your head to get the creativity flowing, we don’t care how it happens, as long as you get the job done!
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, combined with a first successful experience in digital/social media as a creative (Unless you were born this way?!).
- You are a native French speaker. You can write and speak in English and are at ease in Dutch.
- A (true) passion for social media and everything digital. Knowledge in AI and generally in technology is a plus.
- You’re a team player (you already have 3 creative buddies cheering for you) but you’re also able to work independently.
- Certainly a plus: knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign or any creative tool.
WHAT WE OFFER
- As one of the fastest growing digital creative agencies in the country, we offer awesome conditions and you get to work with amazing clients
- An attractive salary package in line with your job responsibilities
- A buzzing work environment with fantastic colleagues
- A real “work hard, play hard” culture with the occasional pizza & movie night
- Unlimited access to the coffee machine
- If you’re brave enough, you can join the elite club of pool players
- And if you like to pump it up, you can enjoy our very own fitness room
Send us your CV spontaneously! Join the Pivott team today and become part of the dream.
Opportunities are available for those with a passion for digital and a determination for success.